|Details||Duration||Location||Tutors||Contact Details||Further Info|
|Mon-04-01-2021 to Sat-27-02-2021 |
Courses run for 8 weeks with 2 live zoom chats per week, dedicated private facebook page, teachable school with power-points and additional supportive materials, plus MAXIMUM support from the From the Hound Up team.
• Learn how your dog is put together as we take a closer look at parts of the musculoskeletal system.
• Perfect your observations; what does good movement look like, conformation, posture & tension patterns, canine nervous system signals and signs of possible pain or discomfort.
• Take a deep dive into ACE free work - set up, equipment, how to adapt it to find out what your dog needs, and how to use it for your or your clients dog.
• Additional ACE techniques to help improve the dog human relationship in & outside the home.
• Guest speaker Andrew Hale talks about the emotional link to behaviour.
48 ACE Credits available - Course cost £250 (£100 deposit followed by £150 4 weeks prior to start date).
|8 weeks|| ||Gemma Hodson |
Please contact Gemma Hodson for more information and a booking form.